● Log in using network username and password
● To find your computer name from the login screen, click “How do I sign in to another domain?” the computer will be visible in all Capital Letters \Local user.
● After login, computer name, IP address, along with the current user logged in are displayed in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
○ Computer name and/or IP address is needed in order to create all IT Tickets.
● From the start menu, your most popular apps will be at the top of the list, then sorted alphabetically.
● By typing in the search area, Cortana will search available items on your computer as well as the internet using the EDGE browser.
● Once logged in, computer is ready for use. The G Suite (Google) platform is available from the desktop screen, sign into Google Drive to sync folders onto your computer.