● When you visit the Service Desk Portal at https://help.responsiveed.com , select Use Google Button to Login
● Select the Google Button
**If the Google Button is not visible, skip to the last page to follow the steps on Clearing your Cache or go to the following link: https://help.responsiveed.com/display/HOME/Clearing+Browser+Data+in+Google+Chrome
● If the following screen appears, select the login button in the upper right corner
● Then select the Google button again
● This should allow you to select your RES email to login.
● Click the 3 stacked dots in the upper right corner of the browser and Select Settings in the drop-down menu.
● The Settings window will display. Scroll down to the bottom of the settings window and click the Advanced button.
● Continue to scroll down in the Settings window until the Privacy and security section displays. Locate the Clear browser data setting in the Privacy and security section, and click the downward-pointing arrow to proceed.
● The Clear browsing data window will display. Select the option All time in the Time Range field
● The type of data to be cleared can be selected. Click the checkbox to the left of the data type to select it to be cleared. The Basic setting is usually sufficient for clearing data, but there is an Advanced setting also, that provides more data type options that can be cleared. After choosing the desired data options to clear, click the Clear data button to clear the browser data.